Diabetes can come with a lot of baggage . . . not only emotionally but physically. People with any type of diabetes usually have some extra stuff to carry around. We discussed just this during the August 29th chat “How do you carry your diabetes gear?”. This month we are switching things up a bit and would love for you to . . .
post a picture of your (or your loved one’s) diabetes bag or gear!!
But that’s not all!! Okay, actually, it can be – if you’d like to do a “wordless” post and let your picture speak for itself, this is just fine. But if you’d like, you can also expand on your picture by answering any or all of the other questions from the chat . . .
- What do you carry with you each day?
- How do you carry your gear differently during the week versus the weekend?
- How do you keep track of the gear that’s not attached to you?
- How do you re-purpose non-diabetes gear (bags, cases, etc) to carry your d-stuff?
- How do you re-purpose your diabetes stuff to carry non-diabetes gear?
Don’t forget to come back to this post and link your carnival post in the comments. Also please add the following line to your post: “This post is my September entry in the DSMA Blog Carnival. If you’d like to participate too, you can get all of the information at http://diabetessocmed.com/2012/september-dsma-blog-carnival-2/“
Also, we’d love share your Blog Carnival post here on the DSMA blog. If you are interested in guest posting for the September Blog Carnival, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.