For our June Blog Carnival we discussed troubleshooting those diabetes problems and trends that tend to pop up. While it is important to discuss these problems with your doctor and work with him or her to find solutions, it’s also great to be an informed patient. To that end, we asked you to share the best resources you’ve used to troubleshoot. Here are some of your great recommendations:
- Reyna posted a terrific vlog about getting back to basics (yes, I did dance along and I bet you will too), and followed it with a post that broke it all DOWN for us!!
- Nebby finds that going old-school with paper logs helps her most when troubleshooting her daughter’s diabetes.
- Kelly writes about some great tools that help with diabetes troubleshooting and tells us what resource (hint: DOC) helps her make the most of those tools.
- Pearlsa finds that time and patience are invaluable when it comes to troubleshooting.
- Amy and Allison look to past experiences, eliminate variables and recommend some very useful bookswhen they are troubleshooting.
For more great posts that you shouldn’t miss, click over to the blog carnival tab for the link to the full list of posts submitted. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the June Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the July DSMA Blog Carnival!