For our July Blog Carnival we explored medical devices and the technology behind them. We wanted to know what improvements or adjustments would you’d make to current diabetes technology. Here is what some of you had to say:
- As a PWD working on her PhD in biomedical engineering, Maria gives us a fascinating view of both sides of the technology coin.
- Sysy has come up with the answer to future CGM and meter technology, all in one fashionable little package!!
- Jackie made it through her first #dsma chat and gives us a great wish-list for d-technology improvements that ends with a wish from her heart.
- Check out Barb’s funny idea for ensuring her son responds to pump alarms as she compares pump and meter technology.
- Sarah breaks down her tech wishes in a numbered list, saving the best for last.
For more great posts that you shouldn’t miss, click over to the blog carnival tab for the link to the full list of posts submitted. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the July Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the August DSMA Blog Carnival!