This month was all about showing our “diabetes baggage”, literally, with pictures of the stuff we lug around with us! We also gave the option of discussing your “baggage”, how it differs on the weekends, how you re-purpose d supplies and non-d supplies, and how you keep track of your gear. Here is what some of you showed us . . . .
- Bonnie’s son’s bag differs during the week, on weekends, and when sports are involved. She also shares some creative re-purposing ideas.
- Sarah goes pretty old school when carrying her diabetes gear, but remembers back to a bright pink d-kit she had when she was younger.
- Rachel refers to her cute bag that holds her meter, tabs and insulin as her shadow because it follows her everywhere.
- Soon after diagnosis, Alison figured out how to downsize her d-stuff and found a cute little bag for it.
- Sara shares her son’s thorough and highly organized d-kit.
As always, there were more great posts submitted than we could cover in this round-up, so click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the September Blog Carnival comments sectionso we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the October DSMA Blog Carnival!