This month, as we rang in the new year, we wondered what one diabetes-related thing you are looking forward toin 2012. Here is some of what the DOC is anticipating:
- Renza wisely skips making New Years resolutions (except maybe one involving chocolate cake – LOL) and instead looks forward to expanding networks and horizons.
- Janet takes a long hard look at the status of diabetes in the world, and decides to use 2012 to grow the circle of diabetes advocacy.
- Heidi celebrated 2011 by staying out of the hospital – and she looks forward to repeating that again. You can do it, Heidi!
- Over at DiabetesMine, Amy and Allison are looking forward to things such as tightening up control, interacting with the DOC, and watching what the major d-advocacy organizations will do in 2012.
- Daniel discussed why he’s happy to see mobile health starting to bring diabetes care to those who might otherwise have to go without.
- Kate is calling for better diabetes education in 2012 and is looking forward to kicking up her own advocacy!
As always, you can click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts submitted. (There were a lot of wonderful submissions this month!!) Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the January Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the February DSMA Blog Carnival!