Ever wish your pancreas, or that of your loved one, wasn’t such a slacker? Ever want to tell it to get to work? This month we pretended to send that lazy pancreas off to a job interview and asked what question it would bomb. Here is a sampling of those pancreatic fumbles . . . .
- Lea sees her kids pancreaii accidentally going to an interview when they were really looking for a retirement seminar!
- Besties with Betes is sure her pancreas wouldn’t do well on a question about loyalty.
- Emma imagines her pancreas taking part in The Apprentice and getting fired over lack of teamwork.
- Rachel finds her pancreas messes up by wanting to take all the blame for Type 2 diabetes.
- Pearlsa’s disgruntled pancreas lost it’s cool when asked why it was looking for a new job.
As always, there were more great posts submitted than we could cover in this round-up, so click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the August Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the September DSMA Blog Carnival!