For our September Blog Carnival we challenged you to tap into your funny bone and fill in the blanks in the sentence “If I didn’t laugh about _________ then I would ________“. Here is what made us giggle:
- Renza wonders why people keep telling her diabetes looks easy- and realizes it’s because she needs to laugh abut it to keep from crying.
- Maria finds several diabetes-related things to laugh about, including double-squirters and people asking “Is your blood sugar okay” the minute she becomes emotional.
- Robyn runs down a complete list of why she laughs about diabetes, and what she would do if she didn’t laugh!
- Emma laughs about diabetes because laughter is the best medicine. She also fills in ALL of the blanks from the August 24th chat!
- Kelly discovered filling in the blanks was a bit harder than she expected, but she learns to laugh at dead people in her foot!
For more great posts that you shouldn’t miss, click over to the blog carnival tab for the link to the full list of posts submitted. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the September Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the September DSMA Blog Carnival!