DSMA Blog Carnival – May Round-Up
Dealing with diabetes day in and day out isn’t always easy, but we do it. So this month, we wanted to recognize and congratulate ourselves on the things we do well, and cheer each other on for the things we can improve. With that in mind, we asked what you consider to be your Diabetes Strengths and your Diabetes Weaknesses. Here is what you said . . .
- Lesley finds that her strengths and weaknesses as a person with diabetes differ from her strengths and weaknesses as the parent of a child with D.
- Marie is great at checking her blood sugar a lot, and is working hard on getting into the habit of checking her feet.
- Jamie’s post discusses both determination and acceptance.
- Laura is great at testing her sugar and shares a great idea to work on her exercise weakness!
- Kelley shares that she has “many strengths and weaknesses when it comes to my diabetes, just like I have good days and bad”.
As always, there were more great posts submitted than we could cover in this round-up, so click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the May Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
Don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the June DSMA Blog Carnival!