DSMA Blog Carnival – January Round-Up
As we rang in a fresh new year, we decided to think about our diabetes intentions for 2013. We wanted you to share the things you plan to accomplish diabetes-wise this year by celebrating a New Year with Diabetes : Striving for _______ in 2013! Here is what some of you have planned for this year . . .
- An unlikely path lead Rich to the diabetes education he was lacking, and influenced what he will strive for this year.
- Stephen is working to continue finding his way out of the woods and into the sunshine.
- Katie has set two goals for 2013, one physical and one mental.
- Naomi is making 2013 the year she strives for balance.
- Allison wants to find more positivity in her life.
- Rachel has never been a resolution person, so instead she shares a list of things she desires in the fresh new year!
- Kim is striving to make herself the source of her diabetes motivation.
As always, there were more great posts submitted than we could cover in this round-up, so click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the January Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
Don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the February DSMA Blog Carnival!