DSMA Blog Carnival – December Round-Up
Happy New Year!! As 2012 drew to a close, the December Blog Carnival asked for your D-Year in Review. We wanted you to share the diabetes things that came to mind when you reflected back over 2012, in words and even in pictures. Here’s what stood out when some of you thought about the past year . . . . .
- Kathleen trained her dog to be a diabetes alert dog and took her diabetes out of the closet.
- Jen had a busy year with “Freeda” and “George” and JDRF and Twitter and a new blog.
- Alanna changed her outlook and learned to define who she is!
- Christina had some major changes in 2012 and sums up her diabetes year with her very first vlog!!
- Kate shares how her year was a series of circles and loops.
This month, everyone who submitted a post to the comments section was entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card! And we’re happy to announce that the winner is RACHEL!! Congratulations and I’ll email you shortly with details!
As always, there were more great posts submitted than we could cover in this round-up, so click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the December Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
Don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the January DSMA Blog Carnival!