In order to continue celebrating the theme for DSMA’s twitter chats’ for the month of January, “Getting to Know You.” I searched the internet for a few questions to prepare for tomorrows’ chat. I had way too much fun reading the questions; I decided to share a little about me. You may see some of these questions tomorrow. Have fun, please feel free to re-post and share your answers. I borrowed the questions from a website, but I cannot find the link.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
two days ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Bacon covered ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have one beautiful little girl and a beautiful step daughter
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would be friends with me. I have to admit, I forget birthdays and terrible at mailing things. I’m a good listener and I love to talk.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, not as much as I should. I do like to sing and dance:)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO!!!!!!! I’m afraid of heights. My Drill Sergeant had to push me off of a 50 ft tower-I refused to jump.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I do not eat cereal. I do not like milk. Please do not tell my daughter:)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. Who unties their shoes when they take them off?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Grocery store: Strawberry
Baskin Robbins- Gold Medal Ribbon
Cold Stone- Birthday cake ice cream w/ yellow cake and strawberries
Menchies-Birthday cake frozen yogurt with strawberries
Dairy Queen-Strawberry Sundae
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Grandmother-she passed away when my daughter was a year old.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
I’m not sure if being a procrastinator is a technique, but I am a skilled procrastinator. I have a bad habit of waiting until the last minute to do something. I’m working on it:)
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I do not have on any shoes. I have on a pair of black dress socks.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
cool ranch Doritos
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My husbands cologne, cupcakes baking and fried potatoes
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football. Go Raiders!!! Go Boomer Sooners!
27. HAIR COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, I am blind as a bat without them.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I’m wearing a blue shirt. I know it’s not Friday, yet.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, not July or August.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
If Scandal, Downton Abbey, Drop Diva or Armywives is on the TV screen-I have to go with TV.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I’m reading an Scott Benner’s book:)
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I do not have a mouse pad. I have a magic mouse.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I do not have a favorite genre. I will listen to anything except head banging music.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Dubai for the World Diabetes Congress (2011)
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kansas City, MO
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
outside of Indy
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
It wasn’t bad at all
Please feel free to join the conversation, tomorrow at 9 pm EST on twitter. Follow @DiabetesSocMed
and include #DSMA in your tweets