Preparing for Diabetes Awareness Month and World Diabetes Day
1) What are your plans for diabetes awareness month and WDD?
2) How do you efforts differ in November vs the rest of the year?
3) What type of slogans would you like to see in future diabetes campaigns?
4) What advocacy efforts have worked or not worked for you in the past?
5) What is the one thing (advocacy, grassroots) you will do different this year? How will you accomplish your task?
Interested in participating in Diabetes Social Media Advocacy Chat (#dsma)? Log on to twitter every Wednesday night at 9 PM EST. You can follow @diabetessocmed or the hash tag #dsma.
Do you have a question or topic you would like to discuss during #dsma? Click here to submit.
Can’t make it to the our twitter chat? Listen to DSMA Live on blog talk radio-Thursdays at 9pm EST.
Curious to know what others are saying about Diabetes Awareness Month and World Diabetes Day? check out the transcript