DSMA Blog Carnival – June Round-Up
Living with a chronic illness usually involves regular visits with a health care professional. While they may be important to managing our heath, some people can find them nerve-wracking. So this month we asked if you get nervous or stressed before your endo / doctor appointment. Here’s what you said:
- You definitely shouldn’t miss Dr. P’s post recounting the details of her worst endo appointment ever.
- Diana Lee’s good relationship with her doctor helped her keep the nerves out of what might otherwise be a stressful string of appointments.
- StephenS finds no reason to stress as long as he’s putting real effort into his diabetes management.
- Emma gets nervous because she tries really hard but isn’t seeing the progress she likes. (Let’s go on over and cheer her on!)
- Barb finds she doesn’t get nervous before her son’s appointments because she already her own worst critic.
As always, there were more great posts submitted than we could cover in this round-up, so click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the June Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the July DSMA Blog Carnival!