DSMA Blog Carnival – July Round-Up
One of the nice things about the Diabetes Online Community is how vast and varied it can be. We can all delve into the parts that interest us the most. With this in mind, this month we’re revisiting the Winging It chat from June 13th and are interested to hear your take on two things the DOC has taught you to do. Here’s what some of you had to say . . .
- Christine shares the wonderful things she’s gotten from the DOC, and explains how you need to experience it to really understand it.
- Liz learned so much about diabetes management. . . . and then so much more!
- StephenS learned about glucose testing, telling his story, and more!!
- Naomi learned to embrace her vulnerabilities, and also how to lean on others.
- Sara learned that she’s not alone and that others have been through similar things . . . . and that she needs more time for internet stuff!!
As always, there were more great posts submitted than we could cover in this round-up, so click over to the blog carnival page for the link to the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the July Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the August DSMA Blog Carnival!