After Thoughts: Bennet Dunlap
An enjoyable show that also marked the return of our buddy George (so glad to have him back with us).
This week we had the pleasure of chatting with Bennet Dunlap. He does a lot of work in the diabetes community, and we were barely able to scratch the surface. I’d like to list just a few places you can find him:
- He helps host the bi-weekly DSMA Live Parents Talk.
- He writes a great blog called Your Diabetes May Vary.
- His family works on another project called “The Betes Now.”
- He’s active on Twitter (@Badshoe).
- and on Facebook (Bennet Dunlap).
- and he contributes to a bunch of other diabetes related projects.
Truth be told, we can’t get enough of Bennet.
I enjoyed hearing about how he got involved with the diabetes online community, and how he’s grown to be quite the advocate for all of us.
I hope you’ll listen to the show. It’s informative and funny, and will be an easy listen.
Near the end of the show, Bennet mentioned a specific post – “Bad Things Happen to Good People.”