Admiring our differences
DSMA’s topic this week is Admiring our Differences from Diabetes Blog Week 2011. I felt DSMA needed to take moment to admire the differences of not only the condition but the people affected by diabetes.
1) When did you get diagnosed with diabetes? What Type of diabetes do you live with?
2) In what ways has social media given you insight to another diagnosis story? ie, videos, podcast, blogs
3) What lessons have you learned from those with a different type from yours (or your child’s)?
4) Do you consider your diabetes to be a disease or condition? Why or why not?
5) What type of diabetes would you most like to learn more about? and why?
Despite any differences we may have-
6) What can we do to continue to educate each other and make our collective voice stronger outseide of the community?
Interested in participating in Diabetes Social Media Advocacy Chat (#dsma)? Log on to twitter every Wednesday night at 9 PM EST. You can follow @diabetessocmed or the hash tag #dsma.
Do you have a question or topic you would like to discuss during #dsma? Click here to submit them.
If you can not make it to #dsma on twitter. Please feel free to listen to DSMA Live-Continuing the Conversation on blog talk radio-Thursday, 9pm EST.