1) What is your perception of the FDA or your country’s regulatory agency if outside the US?
2) How has your country’s regulatory agency positively impacted your life with diabetes?
3) How would you like to see your country’s regulatory agency improve?
4) What can the DOC do to help improve regulatory processes?
5) Do you think it would be easier to live with diabetes in another country?
6) Would you be willing to move to another country if a device like the APP was available there and not foreseeable in yours?
Interested in participating in Diabetes Social Media Advocacy Chat (#dsma)? Log on to twitter every Wednesday night at 9 PM EST. You can follow @diabetessocmed or the hash tag #dsma.
Do you have a question or topic you would like to discuss during #dsma? Click here to submit them.
If you can not make it to #dsma on twitter. Please feel free to listen to DSMA Live-Continuing the Conversation on blog talk radio-Thursday, 9pm EST-Guest: LeeAnn Thill (@leeannthill) the author of the diabetes patient blog, The Butter Compartment, Art Therapist, and brain-child behind Diabetes Art Day!