DSMA Blog Carnival – March Round-Up
For our March Blog Carnival we discussed how Exercise Does a Body Good. We wanted to know what motivates you or impedes your motivation, what exercises you love and hate, what is difficult about managing diabetes while exercising, and anything else you wanted to share about working out! Here is some of what you shared:
- Kelly tells the story of how she learned to get hooked on exercise despite having to work through some health hurdles.
- Rachel is an exercise buff, enjoying almost any exercise you can name except for running. And yet, she is training to run a 10K in May!!
- In her first ever vlog, Reyna discusses the challenges of caring for an very active child with Type 1. Go Reyna!
- Trev uses exercise not only for the physical benefits, but also for the emotional ones. He even got his oldest T1 child to share a workout and saw her mood improve greatly too.
- Mike is not too keen on exercise, but he shares the reasons it’s been on his mind lately. He also tells us about his new Exercise Path.
- Martin tells the story of how a hurricane inspired him to get into shape and brought him to his love of biking.
Once again, there are many more great posts you shouldn’t miss, so click over to the blog carnival tab to find the link to the full list of posts submitted. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the March Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
And don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the April DSMA Blog Carnival!