Diabetes Trouble Shooting
1) At what point do you identify a trend in blood sugars that needs corrective action?
2) What is your first step to address the unwanted trend?
3) What are some of your bigger D management issues that you have addressed?
4) What were the solutions that you applied to these issues?
5) How did you develop these solutions? What research, if any, did you do?
6) What are some of the best tips/techniques you’ve developed?
7) What are the best resources you have used to help trouble shoot?
Interested in participating in Diabetes Social Media Advocacy Chat (#dsma)? Log on to twitter every Wednesday night at 9 PM EST. You can follow @diabetessocmed or the hash tag #dsma.
Do you have a question or topic you would like to discuss during #dsma? Click here to submit them.
If you can not make it to #dsma on twitter. Please feel free to listen to DSMA Live-Continuing the Conversation on blog talk radio-Thursday, 9pm EST-Guest: Lorriane ( @colcalli ) the voice behind ”This is Caleb“.