Diabetes and Travel
1. Fill in the blank Traveling as a PWD is ___________.
2. 4 diabetes related items you cannot travel without?
3. Do you travel with a doctor’s note and RX? if so, why or why not?
4. Do you use an app or book to help count carbs? If so, name?
5. What are some of the difficult things you have face as a PWD or PoCWD? How did you overcome them?
6. Do you take your medical devices through the full body scanner or do you ask for a Pat down? what was your experience like?
7. Do you pack snacks? what type? Does the TSA allow you to take snacks on the airplane?
8. Do you have any tips on traveling as a PWD or a PoCWD? if so, what are they?
Wednesday night at 9 PM EST. You can follow @diabetessocmed or the hash tag #dsma.
Do you have a question or topic you would like to discuss during #dsma? Click here to submit them.
If you can not make it to #dsma on twitter. Please feel free to listen to DSMA Live-Continuing the Conversation on blog talk radio-Thursday, 9pm EST-Guest: Virtue (@VirtueB ) the voice behind ”Natural Born Cyborg“.